Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm At My Place Called "There" - Being Saved, Single and Satisfied! - Chapter 39

I have named my blog called "Saved, Single But Not Satisfied" for good reason - because I wasn't satisfied in my singleness. That is until now!


We as people of God all have our crosses to bear, but we each have that place to enter called "there!" That place called "there" could be prosperity, material things, good health, etc. But also, it could be something great like having a closer relationship with God, to have increased wisdom, knowledge and discernment.


My place called "there" is to finally be satisfied in my singleness. To view being single as a blessing and not a curse. To be finally happy with myself so that true love would find me instead of me going to find it! I've got some news for you - after some setbacks, some trials and tribulations and some pruning on God's behalf, I'm finally at that place called "there!" Praise God!


Will I change my blog name? Absolutely not! This blog is a documented journey of all I have endured. I am truly grateful to God for what He has done in my life over the last two years.


What is your place called "there?"


Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. It is a good thing to have finaly arrived "there". You are "there" for a reason and when God wants to move you from "there" to anoher place, he will. God bless you. Be comfortable in your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! so glad to have found this page! Have been praying,hoping, and wishing to get "there", i know if i never become content being single, i'll miss the bigger picture and still wont be content when i do hook up with someone, i just want to be able to learn how to wait on God and to be at peace with that....................

    ReplyDelete