Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Oh Lord, Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" - Chapter 43

"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood" - Nina Simone

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not an angry person! There are some things and a few people that really pisses me off!

One of the biggest things is complacency in the church. Yes, the Bible says In Romans 3:23 that "...we've ALL sinned and have come short of the glory of God." Yes, the Bible also says in John 8:7 Jesus said "he that is without sin, cast the first stone." I get that! I've said it before and I'm going to say it again - when are we going to stop using these scriptures as crutches for our messy lifestyles and messy behaviors?

Now, in that same book, Ephesians 5:27 to be exact, it clearly states "that he might present it to Himself a GLORIOUS church, NOT having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be HOLY AND WITHOUT BLEMISH!" Romans 12:1 says "...present your bodies a living sacrifice, HOLY, ACCEPTABLE UNTO GOD, which is your REASONABLE SERVICE!"

C'MON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's truly a shame that that ones that cries out for holiness and righteousness for our brothers and sisters are the ones that gets persecuted the most - BY OTHER CHRISTIANS! I'm just saying...

I don't know about any of you, but I'm not trying to be left behind, nor do I want for any of my brothers and sisters in Christ to be left behind either. So, I'm ringing the alarm: GET IT RIGHT WITH GOD OR YOUR BEHIND WILL GET LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment