Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Don't Call Me Your "Sister" If I'm Really Not Your Sister! - Chapter 70

WOW!  So much has happened since I've last posted here.  I will mention everything I've gone through in a later post.

The big news is that I've written another book!  This time, as a solo project.  I'm pretty proud of this book because of the journey I've endured writing it.  The book is called Paradise in Singleness: Is It Possible?  The book was released in August 2017 and the premise of the book is a refreshing perspective on how we should view being single and how to take the necessary steps towards being made whole to obtain and nurture every relationship.  My book is available on Amazon: http://bit.ly/pisbook2.

I am a compassionate loving person and I am extremely loyal - to a fault.  If I say that I'm your friend, then I'm your friend.  If I say that I'm your sister, then I am your sister.  I do understand that I'm not everyone's "cup of tea" because many people, women, in particular, do not understand where I'm coming from.  Then again, I guess that I expect too much from women and expect to receive the same love and support as I give them.  Every time I invest in a friendship with women, most of the time, it doesn't work out.  Why can't we as women be truly happy and supportive of one another?  I know it is very few and far between, but is it really possible?

With the exception of my best friend (thank God at least I have one), I'm sadly believing that there's no such thing as a true "sisterhood!"  I guess I'll just have to get used to that!

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment