Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm So Done! - Chapter 9

2009 has been a rough year so far. Between my mom being sick for over 3 months, going to school – only to drop-out, people at my job stressing me out, some members of my family being just down-right psychotic in their behavior, and my own health is in question, it is only by the grace of God that I’m still sane!

I can’t help but wonder if God is punishing me for all the turmoil I’m going through!

I feel completely numb! I’m sitting here at work contemplating if I want to return or not. I have a MRI appointment on Monday. The technician will scan my brain and I’m afraid of the worst. All of weight I’ve lost I’ve gained back – and then some. I gave up hope on ever being married.

The bottom line is this – I’m 36 years old, single, no children (not that I want any), no property, a damn assistant (not a manager, not a director, but an assistant!), with nothing to call my own! A dream that hasn’t been fulfilled and I constantly suffer because of my calling!

This will be my last entry for a while. I give up….I’m done!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that you don't give up on your dreams, but that you find a way to follow them...you were created for a good work and in spite of current situations, someone out there would love to trade places with you. You are favored by the Lord and I believe that your best is yet to come. Everything you have endured is a door for ministry, but you must receive that and turn what the enemy means for bad...into good.
    Blessings,
    Chantell Ellis

    ReplyDelete