Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is it just me? - Chapter 8

Is it just me, or that pastors, preachers and other leaders have taken God out of the picture?

Please understand, we are all human and none of us are perfect, but leaders in ministry are set apart and are suppose to set an example on how to handle situations God's way.  From what I have seen, it is the reason why I'm not ready to be a leader!  My motto is if you're gonna speak about it, then be about it!  That's the code I live by!

I am truly disappointed in what I have seen and experience with church leaders and I pray that we ALL have a humble experience with the Lord and I also pray that we FINALLY get it together with Christ & be a better example for the unbelievers to come to Christ!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment