Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lord, I Need You Now More Than Ever! - Chapter 55


Father God,

You said in your Word that "no weapon formed against me shall prosper," but I'm being attached on every side.  You said in your Word that "You will not put on me more than I can bear," but I'm at the point that I no longer want to run this race.  You said in your Word that "...you will do exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ever ask or think."  Well, where is it?  Because I don't see it!  You said in Your Word that "...the last shall be first and the first shall be last."  Then why am I last in every point of my life?  When will I be first?  When will I see Your promises?  Where is my expected end?

I'm frustrated, angry, anxious, lonely and depressed.  All I have is Your Word!  Your Word says that "...this walk is not given to the swift, nor to the quick, but for those that will endure until the end.  I can no longer endure.  I don't want to do this anymore.  This walk is so hard.  I don't believe that you truly love me and watch me suffer the way I am.  There are 13 more days until this year is over.  Where's my Genesis 26:12?

I don't want to quit, but I feel that I need to.  Even though I have absolutely nothing to look forward to outside of Your will for my life, being in this walk is so much harder.  I really, really, REALLY need you to give me sign, show me something that is tangible for me to continue with this race.  My mustard seed of faith is breaking down.  I'm calling out to You Lord!  Please show me something tangible!  Forgive me for murmuring and complaining.  Forgive me for not having enough faith in You.  Forgive me for not trusting You.  I'm so tired.  Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment