Sunday, January 25, 2009

Am I In Over My Head? - Chapter 3

It's been a couple of weeks since I've started school and couldn't help but wonder - am I in over my head? Currently, I have three classes (the 4th one I'll start later on this semester), 8 textbooks, quizzes every week and 8 term papers to write. I haven't been to school in over 8 years and even though, according to the bible, I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthes me (Philippians 4:13), a very small part of me wonders "can I really do it?"

I do know this fact - this is my time & this is my season! The Lord has made every way for me to do this. The ONLY reason I considered going back to school is because I said "yes" to His will and "yes" to His way! When I committed my life to Jesus Christ, it was no longer going to be about me - but it was going to be ALL about Him. The only way I'm going to make it is through my faith and trust in Him because without faith, it's impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6).

I will continue to press on. I will not let doubt and/or fear stand in my way!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment