Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Brand New Journey - Chapter 1

Today was the beginning of a brand new journey for me. I'm going back to school for my Masters of Divinity in Bible & Theology. This was a direction I didn't expect to take. But I followed the path that God has laid out for me.

My classes are as follows:

- Church as a Social & Cultural Institution
- Biblical Theology
- History of Christianity
- Revelation

Just by these classes, I already know that my mind is going to be blown! As time goes by, I will be sharing my knowledge as well as my thoughts on these classes here on this blog. It's going to be hard work and a lot of determination, but I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!

Guess that's why my future husband hasn't come yet, huh...?

No comments:

Post a Comment