Friday, June 18, 2010

God’s Delays Are Deliberate! - Chapter 23

As I was looking back on my past blog entries, I’ve looked at the progress I was making in my life. One of my entries I’ve posted twice. It was the following:


"Father God,


Your word said in James 4:2 “…you have not because you ask not.” Lord, I’m asking you in writing and publicly that you fulfill all of my needs according to Your riches in glory.


Father, I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that before 2009 comes to an end, that you fulfill 5 of the following things for my life:


1) You make my name great!

2) You grant me my own condominium – fully paid for! No Mortgage

3) You grant me my own brand new Infiniti – no loans!

4) Increase my finances to sustain the blessings you will give me!

5) Bless me with a godly, supportive mate who loves me with all his heart!


Lord, I put my total trust and faith in You! For You are not a man that You shall lie! I decree and declare that all of these things will come to pass before this year is out – in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! I take all limits off of You and I KNOW these things will come to pass! Amen!"


Even though my divine petition hasn’t come to pass in 2009, as I was reminded by Joel Osteen this past Sunday, God’s delays are deliberate! I know it will eventually come to pass. In fact, I believe with all of my heart that it will be THIS YEAR! I have way too much faith in God not to believe that.


All I know is this; even if I don’t receive my blessings, I still give God all of the honor, glory and praise! I’ll be a bit disappointed, but I’ll continue to serve Him! He has brought me out of so much. I love the Lord!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment