Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Deserve to Be Celebrated - Not Tolerated! - Chapter 24

I am so tired of people treating me any old way and think it’s okay. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I’m the type the person that will give you the shirt off of my back if you need it. It’s not a big deal for me to go all out for my friends and family.


But when folks only deal with me when they feel like it is unacceptable! Either you’re my friend or you're not! Either you enjoy my company or you don’t! But PLEASE don’t tolerate me! Don’t call me if you’re thinking “Let me call her before she thinks I’m neglecting her” - because that’s exactly what you’re doing!


I have treasured so many people that has no business being treasured. That’s my fault because I always try to see the good in people - until you cross me. I’ll be damned if I let anyone in my inner circle be bothered with me if they don’t really want to. If you see the treasure that I am, then do us both a favor - STEP OFF! I don’t need you!!!!!!!!!!!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment